Diamond Rocket Diamond Rocket

A stolen or game that you can buy the FLA of and just re-publish with your icons doesn't require any feedback. It's a shame as I've seen this game listed now several times on different game portals. At least re-skin and make some changes.

Viewable via: http://activeden.net/item/rocket-man-
flash-game/full_screen_preview/411142

toxic poop toxic poop

I seen the graphics and was like oh deary me....

Though here is my feedback:

1. The movement if fairly good, along with shooting and enemy movement.
2. The graphics could do with some work.
3. The "Play Again / Submit" should be clearer
4. Once you click submit the "Play Again" goes over the high score mochi which looks bad
5. Once the terrain starts destroying the walking down and up on it doesn't work 100% i.e I'm walking through the brown dirt instead of on top of it.

Overall it looks like you could make some good progress and I look forward to seeing your next game.

leave my cookie leave my cookie

Ok so some feedback for your game. You've got a basic idea and it's close to being decent but is just falling short.

1. As it's your first published game I'd avoid the excessive ads or only have the mochi ads during the intro and not every time the game is submitted or the help is looked at.
2. Possibly work on the graphics a little bit more as it will make it look more polished and obtain a better rating.
3. As long as you keep going round and round in the same motion you don't seem to be able to die. You may want to change the way it is targeting a little bit, maybe the frog bounces around the screen instead and you just have to avoid it.
4. Instead of clicking on the cookie to move it maybe just make the cookie follow your mouse cursor this would avoid some confusion.

Good luck with your future games!

Crush Room 1.0 Crush Room 1.0

Some information in the Author comments would have been useful :)

Though I played the game for a little while and have a top score. I actually enjoyed the game, it was a little bit hard but not too hard. The music is fairly good and graphics are nice.

Points:

1. The submit score doesn't appear to always work
2. The in game instructions probably could have been a little clearer

Monster Burger Monster Burger

I've played a fair few game like this in the past. Your version is fairly good.

Just some information:

1. The days maybe could be a little longer
2. The customers I feel take too long to be unhappy - I served 6 in the first day.
3. Some form of high score submission would be great.

Overall it's not too bad but a re-hash of many similar games. P.S Do you have a tutorial to how you made the game?

Rambo The Assassin Rambo The Assassin

I played through the first 3 levels but didn't see anything really interesting or new happen. A few ideas:

1. In-between levels have upgrades for guns, reload times etc etc
2. Have head shots available and multiple shots if you only hit them in arms / legs to kill

The game has potential and hopefully you'll be able to improve on it in future games :)